Looking at my last blog post, I realize that it already dates back to October 12th, which is waaaaay too long ago. I knooooowwwww, I am supposed to keep you updated in regular intervals, or at least this is the plan for now. I have always really liked writing and my goal is to regularly write something.. just anything! I have kept a diary since I was about six or seven years old, so I indeed started writing pretty much at the same time I learned how to write in school. haha. My first entries’ handwriting looks literally like someone is holding a pen for the first time in their life. So excuse my lazy self, but sometimes I rather like to keep the readers of my diary ( = me and my future selfs haha) updated.
Anyway, here is a brief summary of what I have mainly done during the previous two weeks:
- I have finally finished and handed in my bachelor thesis. whoooooo….! Still waiting for it to be graded though.
- Regarding my planned internship in February, I have already sent out quite a few applications, but I still need to write about 500 more. Damn you, job market! Wish me luck! 😀
- I am in (almost) full control about what’s going on at university. I even have time to attend some extra courses, such as learning print (“Python”) programming. (You are a nerd if you know what it means :D)
- I have been back in Austria for one weekend, due to a very special family-related occasion. 😉
- Aaaaand I dyed my hair pink. (Temporarily, so it was gone after about 3 times washing, but it was fun. :D)
So for the first time since I have started my bachelor degree I don’t feel as stressed about studying and all the deadlines as ever before. Maybe that’s because I know that I will be finished soon and that the most time-consuming part is finally over. I am still planning on doing my master degree, but I am really looking forward to my first full-time internship. 😀 (which is longer than 1 or 2 months)
Have a nice week, hang in there it’s Friday soooooon! And I pinky-promise, you’ll receive more regular updates. 😀
p.s. featured pic: current mood