Finally, I have been to Porto. It is located in the north of Portugal and – as far as I know – the second biggest city of Portugal with about 200.000 inhabitants. So pretty much the same size as my home town Linz. 😀 Usually, I am not a big fan of small cities, but I really liked it there.
Since a picture is worth a thousand words, I will rather just show you how it was than blablabla-ing about it in this post. Here are just a few facts about the trip:
- 3-4h bus ride
- We were a group of – I think – 11 people.
- We stayed in a pretty nice hostel in the center of Porto.
- Porto has maaaaany bridges.
- We also did a wine tasting.
- Aaaaand we went surfing again.
- More photos might follow after I managed getting the rest of them.